digiTICKET is an eCitation solution designed for State and Local Government. With a focus on ease-of-use, digiTICKET is not just an electronic ticket book, it also provides other functions such as photo capture, GPS mapping and enhanced reporting. digiTICKET brings together easy-to-use software, world-class customer service and the ultimate choice in mobile computing devices.
The digiTICKET solution can be deployed on any ruggedized Windows Mobile device or any tablet or laptop/MDC running Windows XP/7/8/10. These choices allow your agency to leverage your existing technology and infrastructure investments while providing a highly mobile platform for ticketing and other existing computing capabilities.
Freedom to Work Your Way
- Highly customizable and easily configurable
- Looks like your forms, your tickets, your processes
- Simple to use – requires less than two hours of training
- Supports rugged handheld, laptop and tablet computers
- Supports Windows Mobile on handhelds and Windows XP/7/8/10 on laptops and tablets
- Easily transfers ticket data to existing RMS and Court systems
- Currently interfacing to over 50 different systems
Powerful, Flexible & Easy
- Share equipment between officers
- Work in a connected or disconnected state (does not require wireless connectivity)
- Interface to other mobile or field reporting applications
- Print multiple violations on one ticket
- Record violator’s signature electronically
- Quickly capture GPS coordinates, electronic signatures, fingerprints, voice notes, photos, and map incident locations
- Perform NCIC queries on persons and vehicles
With digiTICKET, officers can create tickets in a fraction of the time that it takes to handwrite tickets. A ticket with up to eight charges can be created in less than 90 seconds using a driver’s license scan and a mobile printer. No additional trips to the violator’s vehicle are required by the officer and the officer never has to bring paper tickets back to the station.