digiTICKET – The First eCitation System to be Approved by the State of Illinois
digiTICKET is the first eCitation solution approved by the Chief Conference of Judges in the State of Illinois. Over 45 agencies in 10 counties are now using, or working on deploying digiTICKET.
The digiTICKET solution is turnkey and customized for each agency. digiTICKET customers include agencies with 3 – 500 sworn officers and more than 6,000 end users processing over 70,000 tickets and warnings every month.
A testament to the flexibility of digiTICKET, in less than 60 days Saltus was able to meet all requirements for the 'Electronic Citation and Complaint Form' as outlined by the Administrative Office of the Illinois Courts (AOIC). With this approval, County officials across the state can now submit digiTICKET for approval by the Chief Conference of Judges. As instructed by the AOIC, an eCitation solution must be submitted to the Conference of Chief Judges by the Chief Judge and Circuit Clerk for approval. Bond County was the first in the state to gain approval from the Conference using a ticket generated by digiTICKET.
Using an approved ticket, Illinois Counties can access eCitation funds being collected under Public Act 096-1210. These funds can be applied toward the procurement of the digiTICKET eCitation solution.
Saltus offers the eCitation system for purchase or as a monthly service. The digiTICKET as a Service (dSaaS) procurement option requires zero upfront payments and has no long-term contract. It includes everything necessary to use the solution; hardware, software, interfaces, paper, hosting and implementation and training services. It is a risk free offering with a 60 day cancellation with no penalty.
THE DIGITICKET SOLUTION FOR ILLINOIS AGENCIES
- Can be deployed on existing laptop computers or on rugged handheld computers or tablets.
- Tickets are printed with thermal printers on paper with a 20 year archive-ability rating (tickets will not fade or turn black).
- Canbe interfaced with the Premier MDC/IWIN query tool. Person and vehicle data retrieved from LEADS can be automatically inserted into ticket forms within digiTICKET.
- Customized for each County. In addition to uniform traffic tickets, digiTICKET can support local Ordinance Violations (OVs) and can support local business processes/logic.
- Capture state mandated racial profiling information for each stop and will provide electronic files that can be transmitted to the State.
- Ticket data can be electronically transferred to Court Case Management software solutions (such as Goodin, Jano and Tyler Technologies) and law enforcement Records Management Systems (such as New World, Village Police, etc.).