digiTICKET Business Analyst
Saltus Technologies is a customer focused, quickly growing software company based in downtown Tulsa. Our digiTICKET electronic ticketing solution is currently used by over 340 law enforcement agencies in 22 states. Saltus is looking for the right person to fit in with our high-performance environment and support our digiTICKET configuration and deployment team.
We are searching for a talented Business Analyst to join our digiTICKET Configuration Team. This person will work directly with new customers and coordinate the gathering of requirements necessary to fully configure and deploy the digiTICKET solution to law enforcement agencies. Reporting directly to Project Managers, the Business Analyst must be an excellent communicator, very organized and be capable of working with multiple customers at one time.
- Work directly with law enforcement/local government stakeholders to facilitate the gathering and documentation of all data required to configure the digiTICKET solution.
- Participate in, and ultimately conduct, customer kickoff meetings to educate the customer and begin the data gathering process.
- Proactively communicate with multiple customers to assist and encourage completion of data gathering tasks in a timely manner.
- Provide weekly status updates to customers and Project Managers.
- Occasionally travel to customer sites to facilitate the process of gathering data and system requirements.
- Assist with on-site customer training, as needed.
- Identify opportunities to improve the customer communication, data gathering and documentation process.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Business / System Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or Business Management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing.
Individuals interested in this position are invited to send resumes and a cover letter to email@example.com.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by the supervisor.