Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager develops and maintains long-term relationships with Saltus’ current law enforcement customers. The position is responsible for managing communication between customer stakeholders and Saltus teams to ensure timely delivery of support and sales requests. Relying on a broad range of skills, the Customer Service Manager shares an intimate knowledge of Saltus applications to communicate customer needs and manage expectations.
- Proactively maintains a professional, advisor relationship with contacts with existing customers.
- Assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel to satisfy customer requests.
- Helps support teams to identify and resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Participates in customer training when needed by internal teams.
- Provides software and hardware demonstrations.
- Creates and delivers proposals and follows up on pricing requests.
- Tracks ongoing customer upgrades and request and communicates regular status updates.
- Ensures compliance with license agreements.
- Manages broad communication with Saltus customer base through email newsletters, surveys and other tactics.
- Ensures documentation of customer communications through daily updates to Salesforce and confirms customer data for company communications (contact and account information).
- Works with sales teams to identify opportunities to add local agencies to existing deployments.
- Identifies opportunities to sell additional products and services to existing customers.
- Utilizes customer relationships to generate referral opportunities for local agencies.
- Meets assigned targets for developing new business with current accounts.
- Provides management with feedback regarding market trends and customer needs.
- Utilizes on-site customer visits, conferences, and webinars, as supported by Saltus sales and marketing teams.
- Proven customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Attention to detail with written proposals, contracts, and customer data
- Experience demonstrating technical aspects of hardware and software
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills
- Available to perform work related travel (up to 35%)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Salesforce.com experience helpful
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Previous law enforcement, military, or public safety market experience desired but not required
Individuals interested in this position are invited to send resumes and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by the supervisor.