The Channel Sales Manager identifies possible channel partners and develops, maintains, and expands relationships with channel partners. Assigned to all channel partners, the Channel Sales Manager is responsible for generating leads and developing new business with law enforcement agencies through the Channel Partner relationships. Additionally, the Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for demonstrating digiTICKET, creating and delivering proposals, as well as follow-up and closing activities.
The Channel Sales Manager reports to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in channel partner accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for developing new partners and partner sales performance.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, sales targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including sales management and digiTICKET implementation in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Provides demonstrations of digiTICKET hardware and software.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Provides management with feedback regarding market needs and trends.
- Utilizes on-site visits, conferences, webinars, and demonstrations as supported by Saltus sales and marketing teams.
- Experience working remotely
- Performs according to a monthly/quarterly quota for sales activity and new agreements
- Proven prospecting and sales management experience
- Attention to detail with written proposals, contracts, and other communications
- Experience demonstrating hardware and software
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills
- Available to perform work related travel (up to 60%)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Salesforce.com experience very helpful
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Previous law enforcement, military, or public safety market experience desired but not required
Individuals interested in this position are invited to send resumes and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.