Saltus Account Manager
The Account Manager develops and maintains long-term relationships with law enforcement customers. The position is responsible for managing communication between customer stakeholders and Saltus teams to ensure timely delivery of support and sales requests. Relying on a broad range of skills, the Account Manager shares an intimate knowledge of Saltus applications to communicate customer needs and manage expectations.
- Proactively maintains productive, professional, advisor relationship with key contacts in existing customer accounts.
- Assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Identifies opportunities to sell additional products and services to existing customers.
- Utilizes customer relationships to generate referral opportunities for local agencies in customer geographies.
- Identifies opportunities to add local agencies to existing deployments to create multi-agency consortiums.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel to satisfy customer requests.
- Helps support team identify and resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Participates in customer training when needed by support teams.
- Provides software and hardware demonstrations.
- Creates and delivers proposals as well as follow-up and closing activities.
- Ensures compliance with license agreements.
- Manages broad communication with Saltus customer base through email newsletters and other tactics.
- Meets assigned targets for developing new business with current accounts.
- Provides management with feedback regarding market trends and customer needs.
- Utilizes on-site customer visits, conferences, and webinars, as supported by Saltus sales and marketing teams.
- Proven account management or customer facing experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Attention to detail with written proposals, contracts, and other communications
- Experience demonstrating technical aspects of hardware and software
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills
- Available to perform work related travel (up to 35%)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Salesforce.com experience very helpful
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Previous law enforcement, military, or public safety market experience desired but not required
Individuals interested in this position are invited to send resumes and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by the supervisor.